Dr. Andrew Bills
Developing Explosive Faith
The HSBN International School of Ministry was created to equip and empower people to know God, learn His Word, share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and Disciple all the nations. Its leaders and instructors are committed to pouring out the anointing that God’s given them, not just by providing information, but through life transforming impartation. All the instructors in the school have had years of study and have prepared themselves to teach these subjects. Each instructor is presently, or has been, an instructor in a Bible training school. They are among the finest teachers available today. The level of education is equal to, and even far superior to what many colleges or seminaries provide. Any graduate of the school will be fully qualified to teach the Bible to others.
Those who attend HSBN’s two-year International School of Ministry will receive an understanding of how to:
- Identify and embrace your God-given destiny.
- Fulfill Jesus’ greatest command to love God and love others.
- Apply the Word of God to your own life and ministry.
- Learn how to overcome and live in victory in Christ.
- Live with the Holy Spirit and His Gifts in your everyday life.
- Share the Gospel of Christ and disciple nations
There is a onetime $25 non-refundable registration fee for all students (Formal & Informal) to register in this school of ministry.
A person can enroll as a student and follow a formal track, which includes the completion of all reading assignments, tests, and research papers in the designated order in the Course Schedule and according to a specific level of proficiency. (With prior approval, a course may be taken out of its usual sequence to accommodate a student's schedule.) A graduation diploma will be awarded at the completion of a Formal Student's program
A person can enroll as a student and follow an informal track, which means courses can be taken for their own learning and edification in any order with the associated reading assignments, tests, and research papers. (A certificate of completion will be awarded for each course.)
Class Session Schedules...
Our sessions are 8 weeks long, with there being 5 sessions each calendar year. All classes can be taken ONLINE, but for those living locally in Southern California, one class will be conducted for you to personally attend. These courses are designed to provide students with an online, comprehensive, in-depth study of the Bible. The lessons are pure non-denominational teaching based on an accurate "drawing out" of what the Bible teaches, not reading into the text what someone might think it teaches. The courses cover every book in the Bible, plus additional subjects which help you in your understanding of the scriptures. The school is designed for anyone who wants a focused, organized and thorough study of the Bible.
Some of our classes, are "Elective Classes" which will be conducted as a Saturday Seminar, special event or as a special conference. All of these can be personally taken if held locally for you to attend or ONLINE. Announcements will always be provided in advance.
All students who have completed the course work in relation to reading the course materials, doing the assignments and completing the tests will be considered to have "Passed." A grade (the equivalent to an "A, B or C") will be given for all satisfactory work completed and classes taken.
The courses below reflect the designated order that students must follow. Informal Students are recommended, but not required, to follow this schedule. All video courses are also available for purchase on DVD from this school. For offline student usage, DVDs and printed notebooks of each course are available and can be purchased from this school:
- Operating In The Holy Spirit
- Developing Dynamic Faith
- Building A Strong Spiritual Foundation
- The Power of The Cross
- The Power of The Resurrection
- The Book of Acts - Global Evangelism
- Pastoral Counseling
- Old Testament Survey #1 (Genesis – Song of Solomon)
- Old Testament Survey #2 (Isaiah – Malachi)
- New Testament Survey #1 (Matthew – Acts)
- New Testament Survey #2 (Romans – Revelation)
- Satan, Demons & Angels
- Spiritual Warfare
- The Names of God
- The Trinity – Man – Sin – Salvation
- Children & Youth Ministry
- Conquering the Sin Nature
- Leadership Development
- Christian Living
- The Parables of Jesus
- The Armor of God
- Hearing God’s Voice
- The Purpose & The Power of Prayer
- Marriage & Relationships
- Controlling Your Tongue
- Overcoming Grief, Betrayal, Abusiveness & Addition
- The Book of Romans & Bible Doctrine
- The Book of Revelation
- Church Planting
- Living Up To Your Full Potential
- Dynamic Teaching & Preaching
- Church History – End Times
- The Business of Ministry